This paper tropical ginger flower looks very nice and its very easy to do. Large size and bright colors as well as light texture allows you to make of these flowers a bright and cheerful summer bouquet.
Let the fun begin!
- Collect the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the petals with scissors.
- Color the petals so they are darker towards the tips.
- Twist the petals and leaves using a blade of scissors.
- Wrap the top of the clothespin with the flower ribbon, about 1/3 of the way down.
- Next, cut the tubing to the desired length, then glue it between the clothespin using the hot glue gun.
It’s not difficult at all, let’s continue creativity
Now, glue four of the small petals around the top of the clothespin. Farther, we glue the twelve middle petals around the clothespin, position them evenly and move to the bottom of the stick (pic.8).
Now paste four more middle petals in the bottom of the flower and glue them (pic.10). Gently wrap the green leaves around the base of the flower and attach with glue.
It remains for us to take the last step!
Finally, wrap the bottom of the green leafs and the tube with a floral tape. And voila, your first ginger flower is ready!
To make the whole bouquet you need to make at least two more flowers. But you know what to do.